$99 BLOWOUT FOR NEW CLIENTS (424) 431-1508‬

If you have what I call a “simple” filing, I can take care of the documents being prepared as well as the efiling and proof of service for new clients this month. This covers:

Divorce (No Children – No Community Property)
Eviction (Filing and Defense)
Incorporation Filing (Formation of a new Inc, LLC or nonprofit)
Modification of Child Support and/or Custody (If you need to change an existing order)
Small Claims (Complaint and/or Answer)

My experience over 30 years now has covered:

Family Law
Real Estate
Superior Court Filings
Federal Court Filings

Types of Pleadings I have drafted (If you need custom drafting of something, let’s talk about your needs)
Motions to Dismiss (Motion and Objection to)
Motions to Strike (Motion and Objection to)
Motions to Extend Time (Motion and Objection to)
Motions to Compel and/or For Sanctions (Motion and Objection to)
Motion to Vacate/Void Judgment (Motion and Objection to)
Motion for Reconsideration and/or New Trial (Motion and Objection to)
Motion to Change Venue (Motion and Objection to)
Motion to Combine Cases (Motion and Objection to)
Motion to Quash (Warrant and Service – Motion and Objection to)
Ex Parte Motions for an Injunction
Demurrer (Demurrer and Objection to)
Discovery (Interrogatories, Requests for Admissions, Subpoena’s – both propounding and responses)
Writs of Mandamus (Writ and Objection to)
Writs of Prohibition
Amicus Curie (Friend of the Court)
Temporary and Permanent Restraining Orders
Objection to Default

Notice to Appeal (the Notice should cover the approach you’ll be taking with the appeal)

Do you need to file a complaint against a government agency or appeal a government agency decision?

Legal Research Available

If you’re a sole practitioner and need your right hand paralegal you can hand the file to and I’ll take care of your filings as well as calendar all your statutes and deadlines, I can take as little, or as much, work as you need done.

Staffing is hard since Covid hit, especially when you don’t know what the work flow could be. If you need more business, talk to me because I am always talking to people who need an attorney for limited scope assistance. I can handle everything from intake to disbursement for you, freeing your time up to focus on what you do best. You can leave the grunt work to me!

With a small retainer, I can give you a very reasonable hourly rate marked as to each case to make your billing easier. I have been doing everything for the attorneys I have worked for in the past but for their court appearances and meetings with their clients.

Sadly, I lost a long term client to Covid so I can take on new clients while I’m finishing up my law degree. If you’re open to working with me on “office study” program, I can offer you half off my hourly rates with a contract for this. Whatever your needs are right now, let’s talk. I’ve honestly been too busy working to bother getting certified before now.

(424) 431-1508‬

* If I don’t take your call, then you can leave a message or text and I’ll call you back as soon as I get off the other call I’m on. There’s only one of me so when I”m on one call, I don’t interrupt that call so I can pay full attention to the caller. So I will call you back once I’m done with that call. You can text me documents you want me to see also.

Disclaimer : This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Dkfon.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.

Avoid scams: Signs of fraud: wire transfer, money orders, cashier checks, payment via gift cards, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Be safe by dealing locally.

Leave A Comment

This site uses User Verification plugin to reduce spam. See how your comment data is processed.