Careers at Dkfon
1-Marketing Manager Hybrid Remote
2-Site Reliability Engineer Remote
3-Product & Technology Hybrid Remote
4-Sales Man/Whomen Remote
5-Senior ColdFusion Engineer Remote
6-Senior Backend Engineer
7-IT & Info Sec Support Lead
8-Security, Data and Compliance Analyst
9-Product & Technology Hybrid Remote
10-Head of Cyber Security
11-Principal Backend Engineer
12-Senior Product Designer (UX)
13-Staff Backend Engineer (Java)
14-Chief Operating Officer
15-Dev Ops Engineer
16-Product Analytics Lead
17-Business Development Manager
18-Senior Front-End Software Engineer
19-Senior Backend Engineer (Java)
20-Senior B2B Marketing Manager Remote
We’re looking for a dynamic, experienced and confident Senior B2B Marketing Manager to help create and execute our B2B marketing strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- creating high levels of awareness of our proposition amongst key trade audiences though delivery of PR and thought-leadership campaigns.
- driving inbound leads through a mix of online and offline channels.
- stakeholder management, including senior leadership, championing the trade brand, strategy and ensuring our internal teams have the materials and insight they need to support their conversations with customers.
Additional responsibilities include management of B2B website, event management, support on creation and delivery of life-cycle marketing campaigns and collaboration with B2C marketing colleagues to leverage consumer campaigns in B2B marketing. Moreover, you will be a brand guardian, ensuring the accuracy of content and use of our brand in all materials.
- Create and execute a compelling programme of ‘always-on’ marketing activity across multiple channels (online, print, social, email, industry events etc.) to raise awareness and increase consideration of proposition.
- Drive inbound new business sales enquiries, through a mix of online, offline and eCRM, tailoring messages as required to ensure maximum resonance with different target audiences.
- Work closely with eCRM manager on strategy and messaging for retention programmes, exploring new opportunities to demonstrate value to existing clients.
- Includes briefing agencies, managing production schedule and budgets, working with legal counsel to ensure compliance, delivery of assets on time and roll out of communications /campaigns to sales teams and stakeholders.
- Be the go-to person for brand and collateral support / questions from sales teams.
- Attend and present in weekly sales meetings and company All Hands to update on project progress and get buy-in for ideas.
- Production and management of all sales materials, including video collateral and case studies including master sales decks, keeping them up to date, working with the Analytics team and agency / internal resources.
- Production and execution of any B2B events activity.
- Manage the commercial / sales team centralised resources (Sharepoint, Google Drive, Internal wiki) and sharing of sales support collateral and information, ensuring all material is accurate and up to date.
PR and Thought Leadership
- Work with internal stakeholders and external agencies to manage the end to end production of engaging communication pieces: newsletters, monthly trend reports, audience insight, product and brand updates etc., copy-writing and/or sub-editing where required.
- Work with PR agency to create & execute a PR content calendar, including speaker opportunities.
- PO and budget ownership and management.
- Merchandise curation and management.
- Campaign reporting and analysis.
- Agency and supplier management.
Skills and experience
- 7-9 years (minimum) B2B marketing experience managing internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Experienced in managing and handling contracts and negotiating with suppliers, liaising with legal teams to ensure these are executed successfully.
- Proven project management skills.
- Confident writing agency briefs with attention to detail and ability to set clear KPIS.
- “Lead generation” experience with Salesforce.com and Pardot experience desirable.
- Accomplished communicator who can quickly build relationships and establish trust with stakeholders across the business.
- Comfortable working with data, ranging from bespoke research data to advertising response date, creating stories to add impact to sales collateral.
- Confident presenter able to succinctly articulate ideas and win over support with key internal stakeholders as well as in front of key customers.
- Self-manager who thrives on responsibility in a busy team environment.
- A pragmatic and outcome/solutions focussed marketer who knows how to ideate and turn this into concrete marketing deliverables.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, we offer a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
That’s why we’re pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes: