Greeting from Managing Partner,
Your Satisfaction is our top priority.
According to the Ministry of Justice, the number of foreigners staying in Korea exceeded 2 million as of the end of June in 2019. This figure represents 4% of Korea’s total population, and 1 million people have arrived within just nine years. In particular, the number of foreigners with citizenship of China (such as overseas Koreans) has exceeded 1 million, and the trend immigrating for many foreigners to Korea is expected to intensify. In addition, various foreign-related issues such as discrimination and alienation against multicultural families and foreign workers, refugee issues and foreigners’ crimes are on the rise. I have worked for many years at the immigration office, and encountered many cases where people were in an unfortunate situation due to lack of accurate knowledge of domestic administration and legal system of Korea. I have found that sometimes people do not get respect for their basic human rights. families and long-term foreign residents are members of our society and neighbors living together. I believe that providing legal support for them lead to a harmonious, developed country in the long term.
Area of Practice
Work with Majung’s professionals
- Cancellation of non-permission of extension of stay
- Cancellation of departure order
- Immigration criminal defense
- Cancellation of non-permission of changing the status of residence
- Cancellation of forced eviction
- Apply of temporary release of confinement Etc.
Occupational Injury Insurance (OII)
- Occupational accident and illness
- Commuting accident
- Suicide & Mental illness
- Investigate & Reinvestigate of OII
- Administrative litigation of OII
- Civil or Criminal reconciliation & litigation of OII Etc.
Legal Aid for Divorce and Family Litigation
- Divorce by agreement & litigation
- Comminjute & Mental damages
- Residential stability of marriage interruption
- Custody & Maintenace issue
- Inheritance of property
- Legal protection against family violence Etc.
- Criminal case (victim)
- Criminal case (offender)
- Insurance fraud
- Claim damages
- Cancellation of suspended licenses Etc.
- Purchase of real estate
(Grant An A-number or real estate registration)
- Supporting investment immigration system
(Jeju; Pyeongchang; Yeosu; ICN, Jung-gu; Haeundae)
- Arrears of wage
- Wrongful discharge or other improper working behaviors
- Wage & Retirement allowance issue
- Business disturbance & Workplace bullying
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Support fund & SISs management Etc.
Legal aid of such os other Civil, Criminal or Administrative for foreigners
Law Firm Majung Center for Foreingers
Attorney with working experience at Immigration Office
Expert attorneys with know-hows will solve the case with you!
- Managing Partner who has worked at Refugees Department of Immigration Office
- Law Firm Majung Center for Foreingers will only be responsible for foreigners’ cases
- Reasonable fees from the client’s point of view
- Only the experts can solve industrial accidents cases for foreigners
- 4,200 cumulative administrative cases
- The attorneys with experience at Korea Workers’ Compensation and Welfare Service, who are familiar with the internal affairs of the Industrial Complex, will take the lead in industrial accidents for foreigners.
Work with Majung’s professionals
Managing Partner, AttorneyYong-Jun Kim
Attorney at lawJun-Woo Byun
Attorney at lawMin-Joon Jung
Attorney at LawWi-Jeong Kim
Attorney at LawSang-Hyun Park
Attorney at LawJu-Hyeong Kim
Attorney at LawYo-Han Lee
Attorney at LawEon-Young Park
Attorney at LawKyu-Bo Kwon
Attorney at LawJeong-Min Lee
Attorney at lawJi-Na Hong
Attorney at LawDa-Som Yoon
Attorney at lawJi-Young Lee
Attorney at lawHo-seok Seo
Attorney at lawJemin Park
Attorney at lawOh Eun Kee
Attorney at lawChung Suk Haam
AttorneyKim Chi Se
Seoul headquarters (Gwanghwamun)
|Address||Room 406~408,410~412, Gwanghwamun Office 92, Saemoonan-ro, Jongno-gu,|
|Where to go||3 minutes from Exit 6 of Gwanghwamun Station|
|Office hours||Monday-Sun 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m|
|Reservation for phone and visit consultation||02-3143-1158|
#406~408, 410~412, Gwanghwamun Office, 92, Saemunan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Yong Joon Kim, Managing Partner
In Seon Lee, Personal Information Manager
Copyright © 2021 법무법인 마중
Disclaimer : This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Dkfon.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
Avoid scams: Signs of fraud: wire transfer, money orders, cashier checks, payment via gift cards, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Be safe by dealing locally.